Government Funding Available
Course fees only $263 for concession or $851 for non-concession!
Begin your career in business
BSB30120 Certificate III in Business is an approved training course under South Australia government funding initiative. This course is an excellent foundation course for anyone looking to start their career in business or returning to the workforce. You will gain the skills and knowledge for today’s standards and expectations in a variety of business settings. In this course, you will:
- Learn practical business skills that can be applied to a broad range of industries.
- Study online at your own pace with comprehensive learning material and easy access to assessor support.
- Be ready to work in a range of areas including administration, marketing, finance and customer service.
Course Guide & Eligibility Checklist
LG SA TPL BSB30120
SA Government Funded Business Training
Includes digital learning material,
bonus upskill courses & dedicated support
$850.50 for non-concession
$262.50 for concession
Eligiblity For Funding
In order to be eligible for South Australia Government funding for Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping, you must.
- Live or work in South Australia;
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian Permanent Resident or an eligible visa holder
- be aged 16 years or older; and
- not enrolled in school
See below for full details *
Training experts since 1999
Australian written course materials
Expert trainers and passionate support
Online Video Tutorials
Covering key learning concepts. Plus bonus courses.
Free Short Course Bundles Included
Choose 1 FREE Fundamentals bundle or 2 for $295, or all 3 for $495 when you enrol.
Perfect to meet CPE/CPD requirements and upskill.
* If you are applying for funding for this course, there may be restrictions on Free Bundles depending on government funding eligibility requirements.
Student Support - The Applied Education Difference
Every student receives help getting started
and can book a welcome call
Dedicated Support Team and Ticket Lodgement
Facebook & Student Forums
Dedicated Facebook Study Group and Online Forums
Talk to Assessors & Student Services Team
Accreditation & Industry Partners
As a Registered Training Organisation (ID 52240), we comply with the government’s strict quality and consistency standards. We conduct regular audits to ensure we keep this accreditation and deliver the level of training you deserve.
Nationally Recognised Training - BSB30120 Certificate III in Business is recognised in all states and territories of Australia.