Do you prepare BAS statements?
How to compete the Simplified BAS – Study this one hour tutorial so you are ready.
Suitable for BAS Preparers and Bookkeepers
- Simpler BAS makes it easier for businesses to do their bookkeeping for transactions that have both GST taxable and non-taxable items.
- From 1 July 2017, Simpler BAS is the default reporting method for small businesses with a GST turnover of less than $10 million. They have less GST information to report on their BAS.
Online Learning is a convenient, effective and affordable way to learn. You can complete the Simplified BAS Training at your own pace and your own leisure. Whether you’re a beginner, an experienced user, or somewhere in between, you’ll find valuable knowledge that can be accessed again and again at a time and pace that suits you.
Sample Chapter from the Simplified BAS Course
At the completion of the Simplified BAS Onlinene Training, participants will have covered:
- Who is eligible
- Reporting options for the Simplified BAS
- The transition process based on the BAS option used in the prior year
- Setting up your accounting software for the Simplified BAS
- Setting up the simplified BAS in MYOB
- Setting up the simplified BAS in Xero
- A Bookkeepers Guide to processing transactions using the simplified BAS
Simplified BAS Online Training utilises learning materials that are packed full of high quality content, step-by-step instructions with visuals and plenty of practice exercises offering exceptional value to the participant.
Anyone wishing to update their BAS preparation skills.
Simplified BAS Online course is available to view online Australia Wide
|Options||Dates & Time||Includes||CPD Hours||Price|
|Online Learning||Start any time!||– Online platform
– Course manual – Electronic copy
– Leave calculation spreadsheet
– Post course materials
– 12 months email support
– Tax Summary (Electronic Copy) RRP $149
|Group Training||Times by request
Dates by request
|– Options by request
– Customisation available
Register for the Simplified BAS Online Training Course
Simplified BAS Online Course
This one hour course explains the new simplified BAS. Delivered by Brett Thornett CPA from Applied Education.