Take your payroll skills to the next level or looking for a job in payroll?
Applied Education has been delivering payroll courses since 1999. We understand the importance of properly trained payroll staff who can efficiently process payroll using the most up-to-date technology and comply with all relevant state and territory laws.
The Diploma of Payroll Services is the industry qualification which will prepare you in becoming a payroll professional and enable you to perform a vast array of functions including:
- Manage payroll
- Process salary packaging and complex terminations
- Process and manage superannuation
- Be compliant with industrial regulations and taxation systems relevant to payroll.
Payroll has become such an important function that businesses want employees with specialised skills and knowledge that can only be obtained through a nationally recognised qualification.
Get the course guide!
"Am I ready to study checklist?" included
LG FNS50417 2020
Diploma of Payroll Course Options
Diploma of Payroll With Credits
- Previously completed a Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or Accounting you may be eligible to enrol in our Upgrade Package
- Contact us to discuss your options
- Online Learning Platform - Study at your own pace
- Nationally Recognised
- Also includes video tutorials and bonus upskill courses
Diploma of Payroll
- New Industry Qualification
for Payroll Professionals
- Online Learning Platform - Start immediately
- Includes video tutorials and bonus upskill courses
- Nationally Recognised
- Student membership Institute of Certificate Bookkeepers
Not sure which course is right for you? Completed prior units and may be eligible for credits? Call us on 1800 678 073 for a consultation with a course coordinator.
Free Fundamentals Bundles Included
Choose one FREE online learning bundle or 2 for $295, or all 3 for $495.
Perfect to meet CPE/CPD Requirements and upskill
- Excel Introductory & Intermediate
- Word Introductory & Intermediate
- Microsoft Outlook Online
- Instant Access
Xero & MYOB Fundamentals (Popular)
- Certificate in Xero Accounting Online
- Certificate in Xero Payroll Online
- Certificate in MYOB Bookkeeping Online
- Latest Xero Release
- Access 15 New Webinars
- Extensive Library of Past Sessions
- Certificates of Participation
- Updates on Current Rates and Rulings
Student Support - The Applied Education Difference
Nationally Recognised Training
As a Registered Training Organisation (ID 52240), we comply with the government’s strict quality and consistency standards. We conduct regular audits to ensure we keep this accreditation and deliver the level of training you deserve.
The FNS50417 Diploma of Payroll Services is a nationally recognised certification in all states and territories of Australia.