Looking for a job in Payroll or looking to take your payroll skills to the next level?
Applied Education have been delivering payroll courses since 1999. We understand the importance of properly trained payroll staff who are able to efficiently process payroll using the most up-to-date technology and comply with all relevant state and territory laws.
The Diploma of Payroll Services is a new industry qualification which will prepare you in becoming a payroll professional and enable you to perform a vast array of functions including:
- Manage payroll
- Process salary packaging and complex terminations
- Process and manage superannuation
- Be compliant with industrial regulations and taxation systems relevant to payroll.
Payroll has become such an important function that businesses want employees with specialised skills and knowledge that can only be obtained through a nationally recognised qualification.
Get the course guide!
"Am I ready to study checklist?" included
Diploma of Payroll Course Options
Diploma of Payroll With Credits
- Previously completed a Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or Accounting you may be eligible to enrol in our Upgrade Package
- Contact us to discuss your options
- Online Learning Platform - Study at your own pace
- Also includes classroom recordings and bonus upskill courses
Diploma of Payroll
- New Industry Qualification
for Payroll Professionals
- Online Learning Platform - Start immediately
- Includes classroom recordings and bonus upskill courses
- Student membership Institute of Certificate Bookkeepers
Not sure which course is right for you? Completed prior units and may be eligible for credits? Call us on 1800 678 073 for a consultation with a course coordinator.
Free Fundamentals Bundle Included
Choose one FREE online learning bundle or 2 for $295, or all 3 for $495.
- Excel Introductory & Intermediate
- Word Introductory & Intermediate
- Microsoft Outlook Online
- Instant Access
Xero & MYOB Fundamentals (Popular)
- Certificate in Xero Accounting Online
- Certificate in Xero Payroll Online
- Certificate in MYOB Bookkeeping Online
- Latest release April 2020
- Payroll Administration
- GST & BAS Workshop
- Salary Packaging
- Terminations Workshop
Student Support - The Applied Education Difference
Nationally Recognised Training
As a Registered Training Organisation (ID 52240), we comply with the government’s strict quality and consistency standards. We conduct regular audits to ensure we keep this accreditation and deliver the level of training you deserve.
The FNS50417 Diploma of Payroll Services is recognised in all states and territories of Australia.