Applied Education is dedicated to providing a positive learning environment for all students.
Before choosing to study with Applied Education, please review our Terms & Conditions below.
NATIONALLY RECOGNISED TRAINING COURSES
As a Registered Training Organisation (ID 52240), we comply with the government's strict quality and consistency standards. We conduct regular audits to ensure we keep this accreditation and deliver the level of training you deserve.
Please take the time to read through our Student Handbook applicable for our Nationally Accredited Training and Assessment in accordance with the requirements of the AQTF Standards. Please read the documents prior to enrolling in a Nationally Recognised Training course.
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Applied Education is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form and your training activity data) may be used or disclosed by Applied Education for statistical, regulatory and research purposes. Applied Education may disclose your personal information for these purposes to third parties, including:
- School – if you are a secondary student undertaking VET, including a school-based apprenticeship or traineeship;
- Employer – if you are enrolled in training paid by your employer;
- Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies;
- Organisations conducting student surveys; and
Personal information disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- Issuing statements of attainment or qualification, and populating authenticated VET transcripts;
- facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys;
- understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
- administering VET, including programme administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive an NCVER student survey which may be administered by an NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au).
Complaints and Appeals Policy and Procedure
Please refer to the student handbook for full details regarding the Applied Education Complaints and Appeals policy and procedure.
If you wish to lodge a complaint or appeal, please use our Complaints and Appeals Form.
COMPUTER, SOFTWARE, PAYROLL & TAXATION SHORT COURSES
Applied Education requires payment within 10 working days of your booking or alternatively a purchase order number from your company may be supplied. We accept payment by direct deposit, Visa, MasterCard, *AMEX and Cheque. *Please note: AMEX incurs a 3% surcharge.
We require full prepayment or a purchase order before the course commences. Should we not receive payment before the course your place will not be confirmed.
If you have selected Classroom Learning and cannot attend your course, please notify our reception team on (08) 9221 0955 or via firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the course start (if you cannot provide at least 48 hours' notice a $30 administration fee will apply). You will be required to complete a form and select from one the below options:
1) We are happy to hold your account in credit for 12 months so you can attend at a later date.
2) You can transfer your booking to another attendee.
Please note: We have a NO Refund policy.