Important - MYOB Essentials Interface has changed. We have scheduled a new Manual and lessons to match the new interface. Students will automatically be upgraded when availalbe. ETA Late October.
Learn cloud-based accounting the easy way
The MYOB Essentials Accounting & Payroll training course is ideal for accountants, bookkeepers and business owners who are interested in migrating to the cloud accounting software of the future.
With the demand for cloud (live) accounting growing exponentially, you cannot afford to be left behind. Cloud accounting is now a reality and it will change the way you run your business – no more lost backups and no more locking clients out of their data files. MYOB also uses live bank feeds that map directly into your ledger, saving hours of data entry time coding repetitive transactions.
MYOB Essentials is “MYOB in the cloud for small business owners” and is the simplest and easiest package to learn and prepare your accounting records.
Online Learning - 35 Part Course
Sample Video: Understanding the MYOB Essentials dashboard
Sample Video: MYOB Essentials - Creating an Invoice
The online MYOB Essentials Accounting & Payroll course is a convenient, effective and affordable way to learn. You can complete the online training at your own pace and at a time that suits you. Whether you’re a beginner, an experienced user, or somewhere in between, you’ll find valuable knowledge that can be accessed again and again.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of using cloud software
- Software overview
- Understand the MYOB Essentials dashboard and settings
- Browser techniques to best use cloud software
- Use MYOB Essentials as a cash book
- Prepare bank feeds and bank statement import
- Use auto coding and bank rules
- Conduct a bank reconciliation
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Paperless and data entry free solutions
- Customise MYOB Essentials invoices and MYOB Essentials Template Emails
- Create Items to manage inventory and services.
MYOB Business Essentials Payroll
- set up the employee
- process payroll
- set up payroll items
- manage the pay run
- process annual leave and personal leave
- understand the employee portal (this is fantastic!)
- process terminations
- paying employees
- validate end-of-year payroll information and print payment summaries (group certificates)