Online MYOB Essentials Course
Microsoft windows is the preferred operating system used for the study of this course. All student data files are supplied in windows format.
Mac User Warning:
Applied Education uses the Microsoft Windows operating system and we are unable to support issues relating to the Mac operating systems.
Please be aware that all course materials are written and designed for the Windows version of MYOB. We do include access to a Mac version of MYOB Student Edition, but please be aware that if you select this option the options available to you may be different from the manual. There will be significant differences in screenshots and some functionality between the two platforms.
Online Learning - 35 Part Course
With the demand for cloud (live) accounting growing exponentially, you cannot afford to be left behind. Cloud accounting is now a reality and it will change the way you run your business – no more lost backups and no more locking clients out of their data files. MYOB also uses live bank feeds that map directly into your ledger, saving hours of data entry time coding repetitive transactions.
The online MYOB Essentials Accounting & Payroll course is a convenient, effective and affordable way to learn. You can complete the online training at your own pace and at a time that suits you. Whether you’re a beginner, an experienced user, or somewhere in between, you’ll find valuable knowledge that can be accessed again and again.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of using cloud software
- Software overview
- Understand the MYOB Essentials dashboard and settings
- Browser techniques to best use cloud software
- Use MYOB Essentials as a cash book
- Prepare bank feeds and bank statement import
- Use auto coding and bank rules
- Conduct a bank reconciliation
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Paperless and data entry free solutions
- Customise MYOB Essentials invoices and MYOB Essentials Template Emails
- Create Items to manage inventory and services.
MYOB Business Essentials Payroll
- set up the employee
- process payroll
- set up payroll items
- manage the pay run
- process annual leave and personal leave
- understand the employee portal (this is fantastic!)
- process terminations
- paying employees
- validate end-of-year payroll information and print payment summaries (group certificates)
Watch Now: MYOB Essentials - Understanding the Dashboard
Watch Now: MYOB Essentials - Creating an invoice