Limited Places. Enrol Now.
Ready to be your own boss?
Whether you are thinking of starting your own business or working in a small business, this FEE-FREE course will prepare you with the skills and knowledge to get you job ready or to improve how you operate a business of your own.
AE150 Operating A Small Business Skill Set is suitable for anyone working in a small business in any industry, from owner to manager or administration support. The units in the skill set are nationally recognised and may be used as credit toward further qualifications.
This course is 100% free for everyone living in Western Australia including all learning material, access to student support, class training and more.
Get the course guide!
"Am I ready to study checklist?" included
- Starts 12 April 2021
- 10 weekly classes 9am - 12pm
- Attend class from anywhere
- Nationally recognised
- Full online access for 6 months
Operating A Small Business Skill Set (WA only)
This free course is conducted over 10 online classes, on Monday mornings from 9 am to 12 pm.
Our online classroom uses the latest learning management technology and is custom designed for our Student Platform.
- You don’t need to download an additional app or remember another password. Log in to the Student Platform, and everything is in one place.
- You can attend class from any location.
- It is fully interactive with the trainer, ask questions as you go.
- The class is recorded and available for your to review later.
There are limited places. Check you eligibility and enrol now.
Not sure which course is right for you? Completed prior units and may be eligible for credits? Call us on 1800 678 073 for a consultation with a course coordinator.
Free Fundamentals Bundle Included
Choose one FREE online learning bundle or 2 for $295, or all 3 for $495.
Perfect to meet CPE/CPD Requirements and upskill
- Excel Introductory & Intermediate
- Word Introductory & Intermediate
- Microsoft Outlook Online
- Instant Access
Xero & MYOB Fundamentals (Popular)
- Certificate in Xero Accounting Online
- Certificate in Xero Payroll Online
- Certificate in MYOB Bookkeeping Online
- Latest release April 2020
- Payroll Administration
- GST & BAS Workshop
- Salary Packaging
- Terminations Workshop
Nationally Recognised Training
As a Registered Training Organisation (ID 52240), we comply with the government’s strict quality and consistency standards. We conduct regular audits to ensure we keep this accreditation and deliver the level of training you deserve.
The Units of Competency in this Skill Set are recognised in all states and territories of Australia.