Understanding Excel from the basics
Learn formulas, formatting and present your data ready for clients and customers with our hands-on classroom course or online Excel Introductory course.
Designed for beginners, the course gives new spreadsheet users a thorough grounding in creating and working with spreadsheets.
Online Excel Introductory Course
Study at your own pace
Log in to our student portal at any time to access your course material.
Complete your studies and assessments at a time that fits in with your lifestyle or other work commitments.
Electronic manual included, plus 12 months unlimited access to course material.
6 CPD hours
Commence any time
Classroom Excel Introductory Course
Comprehensive instructor-led training
Attend a hands-on classroom workshop delivered by an expert trainer. Ask questions, receive handy tips and see real examples.
Computers and all training material provided, refreshments and lunch included.
12 months unlimited access to electronic course material, option to purchase hard copy manual.
6 CPD hours
Perth CBD location
Online Learning - 49 Part Course
Microsoft Excel 2016 Introductory Online Training is a convenient, effective and affordable way to learn. You can complete the Microsoft Excel Introductory Online Training at your own pace and your own leisure. Whether you’re a beginner, an experienced user, or somewhere in between, you’ll find valuable knowledge that can be accessed again and again at a time and pace that suits you.
Microsoft Excel Introductory Online Training utilises learning materials that are packed full of high quality content, step-by-step instructions with visuals and plenty of practice exercises offering exceptional value to the participant.
- Chapter 1-1 Getting Started Page
- Chapter 2-1 Creating a New Workbook Page
- Chapter 3-1 Working with workbooks Page
- Chapter 4-1 Editing a Workbook Page
- Chapter 5-1 Selecting Ranges Page
- Chapter 6-1 Copying Data Page
- Chapter 7-1 Filling Data Page
- Chapter 8-1 Moving Data Page
- Chapter 9-1 Special Pasting Page
- Chapter 10-1 Formulas and Functions Page
- Chapter 10-2 Formulas and Functions
- Chapter 11-1 Formula Referencing Page
- Chapter 11-2 & 3 Relative Formulas Page
- Chapter 11-4 Creating Absolute References Page
- Chapter 12-1 Font Formatting Page
- Chapter 12-2 Changing Font Size Page
- Chapter 12-3 Making Cells Bold Page
- Chapter 12-4 Italicising Text Page
- Chapter 12-5 Underlining Text Page
- Chapter 12-7 Using The Format Painter Page
- Chapter 12-8 Applying Strikethrough Page
- Chapter 12-9 Subscripting Text Page
- Chapter 12-10 Superscripting Text Page
- Chapter 13-1 Horizontal Cell Alignment Page
- Chapter 13-2 Vertical Cell Alignment Page
- Chapter 13-3 Indenting Cells Page
- Chapter 13-4 Rotating Text Page
- Chapter 13-5 Wrapping And Merging Text Page
- Chapter 13-6 Unmerging Cells Page
- Chapter 14-1 Column Widths Page
- Chapter 14-2 Row Height Page
- Chapter 14-3 Hiding Rows And Columns Page
- Chapter 15-1 Applying General Formatting Page
- Chapter 15-2 Formatting Pecentages Page
- Chapter 15-3 Formatting As Fractions Page
- Chapter 15-4 Formatting As Dates Page
- Chapter 15-5 Using The Thousands Separator Page
- Chapter 15-6 Increasing And Decreasing Decimals Page
- Chapter 16-1 Printing Page
- Chapter 16-2 Selecting A Printer Page
- Chapter 16-3 Printing An Entire Workbook Page
- Chapter 17-1 Using A Recommended Chart Page
- Chapter 17-2 Creating A New Chart From Scratch Page
- Chapter 17-3 Repositioning A Chart Page
- Chapter 17-4 Printing An Embedded Chart Page
- Chapter 17-5 Creating A Chart Sheet Page
- Chapter 17-8 Printing A Chart Sheet Page
- Chapter 17-9 Embedding A Chart Into A Worksheet Page
- Chapter 17-10 Deleting A Chart Page
Hands-on Classroom - 1 day course
The Microsoft Excel Introductory course in Perth is designed to give the new spreadsheet user the skills to start using Excel in the workplace. From using simple formulas such as the SUM function to formatting data and the basics of spreadsheets and using Microsoft Excel. The course covers topics such as creating a workbook, functions, filtering data, charting and much more.
This course is recommended for any user new to Excel and wanting to get off to the right start.
Duration – 1 day | version: 2010, 2013 & 2016
Hands on classroom training in our modern facilities in Perth CBD
Training Manual & Comprehensive Resources Included for MS Excel Course
Each class attendee to our Microsoft Excel Course is given the following;
Microsoft Excel Introductory 2016 Manual (online electronic version)
Handy Tips guide
Handy Tips for Excel 2016 Introductory (Summarising key tips and trick for using Microsoft Excel 2016)
“Quick Reference” Guide for Excel 2016
Excel 2016 Sample Chapter Files from the course
Excel 2016 Exercise Files
Excel 2016 Exercise File Solutions
Multiple Choice Test for each chapter
Customised Group Training
Customised Group Training for Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016
Location: Level 1, 524 Hay St. Perth WA 6000
Hands On Classroom Workshops - Modern Computers Supplied, pens, mints, refreshments & lunch