Online Learning or Classroom Group Training
• Study at your own pace
Microsoft Word Online Training is a convenient, effective and affordable way to learn. You can complete the Microsoft Word Online Training at your own pace at a time that suits you. Whether you’re a beginner, an experienced user, or somewhere in between, you’ll find valuable knowledge that can be accessed again and again.
Applied Education's Microsoft Word Online Training utilises learning materials that are packed full of high-quality content, step-by-step instructions with plenty of visuals and practice exercises offering exceptional value to the participant.
• 1-day workshop
• All resources and computers provided
• Convenient location in Perth CBD
Our Microsoft Word classroom courses in Perth are run as one-day intensive workshops. Each class is led by an expert trainer in a hands-on environment, with computers provided. All training resources, refreshments and lunch are included in the cost of the course.
If you find it challenging to study alone and prefer having access to a course trainer in real time, then our classroom workshops are ideal for you. Ask questions as you go along, receive handy tips and see real examples that will aid with your learning.
Download a Course Outline
Customised Group Training
Customised Group Training is available for Microsoft Word 2010, 2013 or 2016.
- Pre Course Questionnaire (Suitable for group training sessions if required)
- Training Needs Analysis for Microsoft Word Course
- Tests available for download (Suitable for group training sessions if required)
- Onsite with up to 12 laptops and projector
- Use our computer training rooms venue in Perth CBD at no additional cost
- Class sizes 2 to 24 attendees
- Includes all resources electronic manual for each attendee or hard copy additional
Please email us for comprehensive details and a proposal on how we can make your next corporate training event a success.