Use Microsoft Word the way it is intended
Learn to navigate in Word and produce professional business documents with our online Word Introductory course or through a customised group training session.
Designed for beginners, the course gives new Word users a thorough grounding in creating and working with documents as well as formatting, tables and more.
Training manual and comprehensive resources included with Microsoft Word course
The course includes online learning materials that can be accessed again and again. Packed full of high-quality content, step-by-step instructions with plenty of visuals and practice exercises, the course materials offer exceptional value to the participant, including:
- Microsoft Word Introductory 2016 course manual
- Handy Tips guide (key tips and tricks for using Word 2016)
- Quick Reference Guide
- Exercise Files to practise with
Start any time and study at your own pace
Affordable and convenient
Log in at any time to access the course material, so you can study the course at a time that fits in with your lifestyle or other commitments.
Instructor-demonstrated video tutorials. Pause, rewind and re-watch as many times as you need to assist your learning.
Electronic manual included, plus 12 months unlimited access to course material.
Follow along with the sample exercises provided.
6 CPD hours
Group Training (Perth)
Organise a training session for your group
1-day customised workshop led by an expert trainer
All resources and computers provided
Talk to the course trainer, ask questions and receive handy tips to aid with your group's use of Word.
12 months access to electronic materials after completion of the training
6 CPD hours
Word Introductory - Online Course
Instructor-demonstrated video tutorials
Pause, rewind and re-watch as many times as you need to assist in understanding the course material. Here's some sample videos:
Microsoft Word 2016 Introductory Online Training is a convenient, effective and affordable way to learn. You can complete the online training at your own pace and your own leisure. You’ll find valuable knowledge that can be accessed again and again at a time and pace that suits you.
Instant Access to Online Learning -
Sign Up & Start Now
Word Introductory - Custom Group Training
Location: Level 1, 524 Hay St, Perth WA 6000
Duration: 9am-4pm (1 day)
1-day intensive workshop in Perth
Custom Group Training is available in Perth for Microsoft Word 2010, 2013 or 2016.
- Customised 1-day group session for 5 or more attendees
- Complete a pre-course questionnaire and needs analysis for us to ascertain your group's specific training requirements
- We can come to you, onsite with up to 12 laptops and projector
- Alternatively use our computer training room venue in the Perth CBD
- Group booking minimum 5 attendees up to a maximum of 12 students
- Electronic manual and resources included for each attendee (hard copies additional)
- Computers, pens, mints, refreshments and lunch included
Please email us for comprehensive details and a proposal on how we can make your next corporate training event a success.