Begin your accounting and bookkeeping career
The Certificate III in Accounts Administration Course FNS30317 is the perfect preparation for anyone seeking a career in accounts administration or entry-level bookkeeping function within your organisation.
Learn day-to-day office accounts functions:
- Using Accounting Software such as MYOB to process accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare account transactions and bank reconciliations using MYOB
- Create accounting spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
- Prepare business documents in Microsoft Word
- Introduction to financial reports and functions
Get the course guide!
"Am I ready to study checklist?" included
Higher Level Skills Program
The Higher Level Skills (HLS) program is a Queensland Government initiative that will offset the cost of a Certificate III or higher course so that Queenslanders can gain advanced skills to secure employment or further their careers. This subsidy is available to Australian or New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, or temporary residents with the necessary visa.
To be eligible for the HLS, you:
- must be a Queensland resident aged 15 years or older; and
- are no longer at school; and
- are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident; and
- must not hold, or be currently enrolled in, a Certificate III or higher level qualification (not including qualifications completed at school)
If you are ineligible please click here for full course details
*Students may be eligible for the concession rate if they:
a) hold a Health Care or Pensioner Concession card; or
b) are the partner or dependant of a person who holds a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card and they are named on the card.
Study at your own pace
Access online tutorials presented by our qualified trainers,
following every chapter with step by step guided instructions.
Complete your studies at a time that fits in
with your lifestyle or work commitments.
Bonus upskill courses
Payment Plan Option $67.77 week for 9 Weeks
Non Concession $870
Payment Plan Option $98.88 week for 9 Weeks
Free Fundamentals Bundle Included
Queensland Funded Students get all three online learning bundles free
- Excel Introductory & Intermediate
- Word Introductory & Intermediate
- Microsoft Outlook Online
- Instant Access
Xero & MYOB Fundamentals (Popular)
- Certificate in Xero Accounting Online
- Certificate in Xero Payroll Online
- Certificate in MYOB Bookkeeping Online
- Latest release April 2020
- Payroll Administration
- GST & BAS Workshop
- Salary Packaging
- Terminations Workshop
We are proud to be a Skills Assure provider!
By choosing a subsidised course through a Skills Assure supplier, you can gain skills that are valued by industry and will help get you a job once you are finished your studies. Click here for more details
Nationally Recognised Training
As a Registered Training Organisation (ID 52240), we comply with the government’s strict quality and consistency standards. We conduct regular audits to ensure we keep this accreditation and deliver the level of training you deserve.
The FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration is recognised in all states and territories of Australia.