Begin your accounting and bookkeeping career
The Certificate III in Accounts Administration Course FNS30317 is the perfect preparation for anyone seeking a career in accounts administration or entry-level bookkeeping function within your organisation.
Learn day-to-day office accounts functions:
- Using Accounting Software such as MYOB to process accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare account transactions and bank reconciliations using MYOB
- Create accounting spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
- Prepare business documents in Microsoft Word
- Introduction to financial reports and functions
Get the course guide!
"Am I ready to study checklist?" included
Study at your own pace
Log in to our student portal at any time to access your course material.
Complete your studies at a time that fits in with your lifestyle or other work commitments.
Includes classroom recordings and bonus upskill courses.
Commence any time
Not sure which course is right for you? Completed prior units and may be eligible for credits? Call us on 1800 678 073 for a consultation with a course coordinator.
All Three Fundamentals Bundles Included - 12 Bonus Short Courses
Receive all 3 bundles for FREE!
Choose one FREE online learning bundle or 2 for $295, or all 3 for $495.
Perfect to meet CPE/CPD Requirements and upskill
- Excel Introductory & Intermediate
- Word Introductory & Intermediate
- Microsoft Outlook Online
- Instant Access
Xero & MYOB Fundamentals (Popular)
- Certificate in Xero Accounting Online
- Certificate in Xero Payroll Online
- Certificate in MYOB Bookkeeping Online
- 12 Months Access
- Payroll Administration
- GST & BAS Workshop
- Salary Packaging
- Terminations Workshop
Nationally Recognised Training
As a Registered Training Organisation (ID 52240), we comply with the government’s strict quality and consistency standards. We conduct regular audits to ensure we keep this accreditation and deliver the level of training you deserve.
The FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration is recognised in all states and territories of Australia.