Begin your bookkeeping and accounting career
The Queensland Government Funding Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping is ideal for anyone looking for a career in the bookkeeping and accounting industry.
- Suitable for career as a professional bookkeeper, BAS agent or payroll officer.
- Meets the education requirements of the Tax Practitioners Board for registration to become a BAS agent and Bookkeeper.
- FNS40217 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping and Accounting is a TPB-approved BAS agent course.
Course Guide & Eligibilty Checklist
LG QLD Funded 2021
Higher Level Skills Program - Queensland Government Funding Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
The Higher Level Skills (HLS) program is a Queensland Government initiative that will offset the cost of a Certificate IV or higher course so that Queenslanders can gain advanced skills to secure employment or further their careers. This subsidy is available to Australian or New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, or temporary residents with the necessary visa.
To be eligible for the HLS, you:
- must be a Queensland resident aged 15 years or older; and
- are no longer at school; and
- are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident; and
- must not hold, or be currently enrolled in, a Certificate IV or higher level qualification (not including qualifications completed at school)
If you are ineligible please click here for full course details
*Students may be eligible for the concession rate if they:
a) hold a Health Care or Pensioner Concession card; or
b) are the partner or dependant of a person who holds a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card and they are named on the card.
Study at your own pace
Access online tutorials presented by our qualified trainers, covering the key learning concepts.
Complete your studies at a time that fits in with your lifestyle or work commitments.
Bonus upskill courses
Payment Plan Option $78.88 week for 9 Weeks
Non Concession $970
Payment Plan Option $110 week for 9 Weeks
Free Fundamentals Bundle Included
Queensland Funded Students get all three online learning bundles free
- Excel Introductory & Intermediate
- Word Introductory & Intermediate
- Microsoft Outlook Online
- Instant Access
Xero & MYOB Fundamentals (Popular)
- Certificate in Xero Accounting Online
- Certificate in Xero Payroll Online
- Certificate in MYOB Bookkeeping Online
- Latest Xero release
- Payroll Administration
- GST & BAS Workshop
- Salary Packaging
- Terminations Workshop
You'll also receive:
All new 2021 Course with detailed video tutorials presented by our qualified trainers covering key learning concepts.
Nationally Recognised Training
As a Registered Training Organisation (ID 52240), we comply with the government’s strict quality and consistency standards. We conduct regular audits to ensure we keep this accreditation and deliver the level of training you deserve.
The FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping is recognised in all states and territories of Australia.
Accreditation & Industry partners
We are proud to be a Skills Assure provider!
By choosing a subsidised course through a Skills Assure supplier, you can gain skills that are valued by industry and will help get you a job once you are finished your studies. Click here for more details