Begin your bookkeeping career
FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration Course is the perfect preparation for anyone seeking a career in accounts administration or entry-level bookkeeping function within your organisation.
Learn day-to-day office accounts functions:
- Using Accounting Software such as MYOB to process accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare account transactions and bank reconciliations using MYOB
- Create accounting spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
- Prepare business documents in Microsoft Word
- Introduction to financial reports and function
Course Guide & Eligibility Checklist
LG SA Trainee CertIII 2021
What is a Traineeship?
A traineeship is a practical hands-on training program. The training contract combines paid work with structured training aimed at achieving a nationally recognised qualification.
What are the benefits of a traineeship?
For the trainee:
- Reduced course fee.
- Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised Certificate III qualification.
- Access to book one-on-one support via Skype with a qualified Trainer/Assessor.
- Plan for your future and help your employer develop the skills of their workforce.
For the employer:
- Building a skilled workforce with the latest professional development opportunities.
- Payroll tax exemptions - Wages paid to apprentices and trainees who commence a relevant training contract between 10 November 2020 and 30 June 2022 (inclusive), will receive relief equivalent to a 12 month payroll tax exemption. (source: revenuesa.sa.gov.au)
- The Australian Government provides a number of financial incentives to eligible employers of trainees including the Boosting Apprenticeship Wage Subsidy of up to 50% (to a maximum of $7,00 per quarter) of the gross wage paid. (source: www.australianapprenticeships.gov.au/aus-employer-incentives)
Traineeship Eligibility Criteria
Participant Eligibility Criteria apply. If you reside or work in South Australia and meet the following criteria, you are eligible to apply for a SA funded traineeship:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
- a permanent Australian resident; or
- hold a State sponsored visa on a pathway to permanent residency; or
- hold a humanitarian temporary visa of a class specified by the Minister from time to time;
- aged 16 years or over, and not enrolled in school; or
- aged 16 years or over, enrolled in school and undertaking training through identified subsidised arrangements (such as Training Guarantee for SACE Students); or
- undertaking training through a Training Contract as an apprentice or trainee.
(For full eligibility: providers.skills.sa.gov.au/Deliver/Student-eligibility-for-subsidised-training)
Key Benefits of Studying at Applied Education
Recommend Fundamental Bundles
We offer fundamentals bundles in key learning areas to support the development of your skills. Depending our your prior knowledge you may wish to choose 1 or all of the following bundles at 1 for $195, 2 for $295, or all 3 for $495.
Nationally Recognised Training
As a Registered Training Organisation (ID 52240), we comply with the government’s strict quality and consistency standards. We conduct regular audits to ensure we keep this accreditation and deliver the level of training you deserve.
The FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration is recognised in all states and territories of Australia.