Government Funding Available
Course fees only $238 for concession or $770 for non-concession!
Begin your accounting and bookkeeping career
The Certificate III in Accounts Administration Course FNS30317 is the perfect preparation for anyone seeking a career in accounts administration or entry-level bookkeeping function within your organisation.
Learn day-to-day office accounts functions:
- Using Accounting Software such as MYOB to process accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare account transactions and bank reconciliations using MYOB
- Create accounting spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
- Prepare business documents in Microsoft Word
- Introduction to financial reports and functions
Get the course guide!
"Am I ready to study checklist?" included
LG SA Trainee CertIII 2021
SA Government Funding For Eligible Trainees
Log in to our student portal at any time to access your course material
Complete your studies at a time that fits in with your lifestyle or other work commitments
Includes video tutorials and dedicated support
$769.50 for non-concession
$237.50 for concession
You must meet the following
- Live or work in South Australia;
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian Permanent Resident or an eligible visa holder
- be aged 16 years or older; and
- not enrolled in school
- have an employer willing to offer you a traineeship
See below for full details *
For the student (trainee)
- Reduced course fee.
- Nationally Recognised Certificate III in Accounts Admin qualification.
For the employer:
- Payroll tax exemptions. **
- Australian Government financial incentives to eligible employers of trainees including the Boosting Apprenticeship Wage Subsidy of up to 50% (to a maximum of $7,00 per quarter) of the gross wage paid.**
See below for full details **
Not sure which course is right for you? Completed prior units and may be eligible for credits? Call us on 1800 678 073 for a consultation with a course coordinator.
Training experts since 1999
Australian written course material
Expert trainers and passionate support
Online Video Tutorials
Hundreds of tutorials covering key learning concepts
Student Support - The Applied Education Difference
Every student receives help getting started
and can book a welcome call
Dedicated Support Team and Ticket Lodgement
Facebook & Student Forums
Dedicated Facebook Study Group and Online Forums
Talk to Assessors & Student Services Team
Accreditation & Industry Partners
As a Registered Training Organisation (ID 52240), we comply with the government’s strict quality and consistency standards. We conduct regular audits to ensure we keep this accreditation and deliver the level of training you deserve.
Nationally Recognised Training - FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration is recognised in all states and territories of Australia.