Government Funding Available
Course fees only $263 for concession or $851 for non-concession!
Begin your career in business
BSB30120 Certificate III in Business is an approved training course under South Australia government funding initiative. This course is an excellent foundation course for anyone looking to start their career in business or returning to the workforce. You will gain the skills and knowledge for today’s standards and expectations in a variety of business settings. In this course, you will:
- Learn practical business skills that can be applied to a broad range of industries.
- Study online at your own pace with comprehensive learning material and easy access to assessor support.
- Be ready to work in a range of areas including administration, marketing, finance and customer service.
Get the Course Guide
LG SA Trainee BSB30120
SA Government Funding For Eligible Trainees
Log in to our student portal at any time to access your course material
Complete your studies at a time that fits in with your lifestyle or other work commitments
Includes video tutorials and dedicated support
$850.50 for non-concession
$262.50 for concession
You must meet the following
- Live or work in South Australia;
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian Permanent Resident or an eligible visa holder
- be aged 16 years or older; and
- not enrolled in school
- have an employer willing to offer you a traineeship
See below for full details *
For the student (trainee)
- Reduced course fee.
- Attain a Nationally Recognised qualification.
For the employer:
- Increase your skilled workforce
- Australian Government financial incentives to eligible employers of trainees including the Boosting Apprenticeship Wage Subsidy of up to 50% (to a maximum of $7,00 per quarter) of the gross wage paid.**
See below for full details **
Not sure which course is right for you? Completed prior units and may be eligible for credits? Call us on 1800 678 073 for a consultation with a course coordinator.
Training experts since 1999
Australian written course materials
Expert trainers and passionate support
Online Video Tutorials
Covering key learning concepts. Plus bonus courses.
Free Short Course Bundle Included
Choose 1 FREE Fundamentals bundle or 2 for $295, or all 3 for $495 when you enrol.
Perfect to meet CPE/CPD requirements and upskill
* If you are applying for funding for this course, there may be restrictions on Free Bundles depending on government funding eligibility requirements.
Student Support - The Applied Education Difference
Every student receives help getting started
and can book a welcome call
Dedicated Support Team and Ticket Lodgement
Facebook & Student Forums
Dedicated Facebook Study Group and Online Forums
Talk to Assessors & Student Services Team
Accreditation & Industry Partners
As a Registered Training Organisation (ID 52240), we comply with the government’s strict quality and consistency standards. We conduct regular audits to ensure we keep this accreditation and deliver the level of training you deserve.
Nationally Recognised Training - BSB30120 Certificate III in Business is recognised in all states and territories of Australia.