Group Training @ Applied Education
Applied Education can deliver corporate training for 3-24 attendees onsite or at our premises.
Contact us to discuss your next professional development event.
At our venue
- Course Requirements – Most of courses include below
- Needs Analysis – You choose what topics you would like covered
- Before class survey – find out what your staff actually want to learn
- After class survey
- Electronic copies of manuals
- Tips and hints sheets
- Pens, mints
- Use of training rooms (no additional fee to use our computer rooms)
- Tea, coffee, morning & afternoon tea biscuits & cake selection
- Computers – Up to 24 computers
- Super fast Internet 20Mbps upload and 20 Mbps download – perfect for high bandwidth requirements
Four Computer Training Rooms for Hire from 24 to 9 Students plus Instructor Computer
Listed below are some of the services that make our computer training facilities the perfect venue for a successful computer training room hire in Perth.
- High speed internet access 20Mps Download and 20Mbps Upload Super Fast Internet
- Suite of IT applications available
- Technical setup and support (first 1 hour free!)
- Instructor computer
- High Specification Data Projector or 60″ LCD TV in 9 Seater Room
- Package options to suit your training needs
- Professional complimentary catering in our comfortable breakout area
- Complimentary “meet and greet” service at front desk
- Complimentary pens and mints
To aid the enjoyment of your training experience, our breakout area offers a environment to enjoy a complimentary beverage including a full range of coffees, teas (including herbal and fruit tea) and filtered water all accompanied with our delicious biscuits and cakes.