A traineeship is a practical hands-on training program; it's employment that combines work and structured training. It’s a way of upskilling or gaining the knowledge and ability to understand the most up-to-date terminology, software and skills, giving you the confidence to win a place in today's workforce. Upon successful completion of your traineeship you will receive a nationally-recognised qualification.
- Are you currently living in Western Australia?
- Aged 15 or old and not at school?
- Do you work more than 15 hours per week?
- Do you have a manager/supervisor?
- Have you been employed for less than 3 months in your current role?
- Are you an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident?
If you answered 'yes' to all of these questions and you do not currently hold a Certificate IV or higher qualification then you may be eligible for Government funding through the traineeship scheme.
Get the course guide!
"Am I ready to study checklist?" included
LG WA Trainee Funded 2021
What are the benefits?
- Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised Certificate IV or Certificate III qualification.
- Attend classroom sessions (if being held) at no additional cost to the trainee and more than once if required
- Utilise our learning facilities for self study (when available)
- Plan for your future and help your employer develop the skills of their workforce
- Commencement and completion incentives for employers
What support is provided to trainees?
- Regular contact from one of our skilled team
- Training plan
- Online forums
- Email or telephone contact with trainer/assessor
- Dedicated Facebook support group
- Online activities
- Bonus short courses
- Dedicate Support Team
Interested in a Traineeship?
Student Support - The Applied Education Difference
Every student receives help getting started
and can book a welcome call
Dedicated Support Team and Ticket Lodgement
Facebook & Student Forums
Dedicated Facebook Study Group and Online Forums
Talk to Assessors & Student Services Team
Accreditation & Industry Partners
As a Registered Training Organisation (ID 52240), we comply with the government’s strict quality and consistency standards. We conduct regular audits to ensure we keep this accreditation and deliver the level of training you deserve.
Nationally Recognised Training - FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping, FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration and BSB30120 Certificate III in Business are recognised in all states and territories of Australia.