Have Industry Qualifications?
- Australian Taxation Law + Commercial Law Units
- Enrol in only the units you need, all Tax Board approved
- Associate Membership with Tax & Super Australia
- Online Learning - start anytime, study units in any sequence
Don't have relevant Qualification?
Accounting Principles Skill Set
- Ideal for those with experience in accounting without a relevant qualification
- Gain the skill set for direct entry to the Diploma of Accounting
- Complete only 7 units in 12 months
- Online Learning
Enrol now, start now
Diploma of Accounting
then add tax units
- For those with experience and a relevant qualification
- Credit transfers available, contact us to dicsuss
- Achieve the Diploma and then you need to complete 3 tax units
- Associate Membership
Tax & Super Australia
Not sure which course is right for you? Completed prior units and may be eligible for credits? Book a consultation with a course coordinator.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP INCLUDED
Tax & Super Australia
Applied Education has partnered with Tax & Super Australia to provide you with the tools and resources you need to thrive in your study and professional career.
As a Tax student of Applied Education, we cover your fees for a 12-month Associate Membership with Tax & Super Australia. This full-benefit membership is specifically designed to help you complete your study and prepare you for your future career as a Tax Professional with one of Australia's leading Recognised Tax Associations.
This offer is only available to tax students if you enrol in our TPB Tax Units, Diploma of Accounting + Tax or Advanced Diploma of Accounting. Key benefits to this membership include:
Tax & Support Australia provide extensive support to their members during the process of registration with the Tax Practitioners Board.
These essential guides are available online along with Rates & Threshold Pocket Guide and an extensive range of publications, tools and resources.
On successful completion you will receive post-nominals ATPA (Associate of TAI Practitioners & Advisers Ltd). These post-nominals on your business card and website show that you are a recognised tax professional with a registered tax association.