There are many cloud accounting options that bookkeepers and small business owners can consider, including MYOB Essentials. MYOB Essentials is designed for small businesses yet incorporates advanced features including comprehensive reports, bank feeds and task automation.
What are the benefits of using cloud accounting versus traditional accounting software?
- Secure access to files from anywhere on any device. As a bookkeeper, you don’t need to be at your client’s office to access their files. You can securely manage your clients’ accounts remotely with an internet connection.
- Payroll compliant software. MYOB Essentials is complaint with current payroll standards and legislation, including COVID-19 JobKeeper payments.
- Efficient use of time and problem solving. Whether you are the business owner or bookkeeper you can work together remotely and problem solve issues quickly. Bank transactions can be automated and you can set up bank feed rules to save time.
- In-depth Reporting. You can customise and set-up regular performance reports for your clients that they can view on their dashboard at a time that suits them.
- Bank Feeds and secure data storage. Using a software that connects to the business bank accounts allows for real time understanding of spending and cash flow. MYOB Essentials allows for direct upload of bills and invoices from a phone while you are on the road.
How do I learn to use MYOB Essentials?
Applied Education is a MYOB Education Partner and we have recently released (April 2020) a new MYOB Essentials Online Training Course.
This course has been has been developed by our experienced team, which includes a CPA, BAS Agent, Certified Bookkeeper and MYOB approved trainer. It includes online video tutorials, case studies, practice exercises and comprehensive Australian-written manuals with the latest ATO rates and rulings.
The course is ideal for bookkeepers, accounts administrators, accounts payable & receivable officers and small business owners. MYOB Essentials is a simple and easy accounting package to learn and use.
What does the course cover?
The Certificate in MYOB Essentials Accounting covers:
- Introduction to MYOB Essentials and navigation
- Banking rules and feeds
- Accounts receivable
- Customising invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Tax codes
You will also get 12 months online access to all learn material. There is a short quiz at the end for those require the Certificate of Completion with 5 CPD hours.
Find more out more about the new course, Certificate in MYOB Essentials Accounting, or other accounting software our courses get in touch with our consultants today.