Applied Education has partnered with Tax & Super Australia to provide you with the tools and resources you need to thrive in your study.
As a student of Applied Education enrolled in the Diploma of Accounting + Tax or the Advanced Diploma of Accounting Tax Agent Specialisation, you will receive a free Associate Membership for a period of 12 months. This full-benefit membership is specifically designed to help you complete your study and prepare you for your future career as a Tax Professional with one of Australia's leading Recognised Tax Associations.
Tax & Super Australia Associate membership - Benefits
The Associate Membership is valued at $189 per year, and includes the following benefits:
- Post-nominal - ATPA (Associate of TAI Practitioners & Advisers Ltd.)
- Membership certificate
- Tax Summary - online access
- SMSF Manual - online access
- The Taxpayer journal (monthly) - online access
- The Contributor journal (bi-monthly) - online access
- Rates & Thresholds pocket guide
- 2 helpline calls
- Member discount on all publications and events
- Member-only portal (knowledge base, calculators, checklists...)
- Access to networking events with like minded professionals
Your Associate Membership will commence automatically upon enrolment into the Diploma of Accounting + Tax or the Advanced Diploma of Accounting Tax Agent Specialisation. Please advise us if you do not wish to proceed with membership.