Applied Education is pleased to offer students the latest in online learning – “Live Online Classroom”. Using “Google For Education”, we are using the latest in technology to bring our courses live to students anywhere via mobile, app or web browser.
Not only do you get full access to all the benefits of self paced online learning and access to our classroom recordings, “Live Online Classroom” students get to participate in Live Classroom lessons and tutorials each week for the duration of their enrolment in the course.
Course Lecture & Tutorial. 3 Hours Duration
- Streamed Live via”Youtube Live” your presenter will discuss in detail key points for the unit and highlight areas requiring special attention.
- Key concepts and learning outcomes also included.
- Live chat.
- Can’t attend? All students get access to the recording immediately after the course. This is available for the duration of their studies.
- Post questions and comments live during session to interact with the trainer and other students.
- Q&A like being in a classroom environment.
- Accessible anywhere via PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Access to full recordings at the end of each session. These will be available via your student online portal at any time throughout your course.
- Live chat and interaction with the trainer and classmates.
- Post questions and comments live during session to interact with trainer and other students.
- Students are given access to a full Google Apps Account with your own student email and associated benefits such as Google Drive, Google Classroom and Google Hangouts (unlimited storage and usage with no fees ever!). All your work, files and access via your student account is kept live at end of course.
Live Online Classroom Dates & Schedule
Live Online Certificate IV in Accounting & Bookkeeping
Duration: 15 Weeks Every Wednesday
Commencement Dates - Wed 28 July 2018
Time - 3 Hours Course Lecture
Note: Course lecture will be available immediately after completion to all students via online learning platform
Nationally Recognised Training
As a Registered Training Organisation (ID 52240), we comply with the government’s strict quality and consistency standards. We conduct regular audits to ensure we keep this accreditation and deliver the level of training you deserve.
The Certificate IV in Bookkeeping qualification is recognised in all states and territories in Australia. The course meets the additional BAS agent education requirement of an approved course in basic GST/BAS taxation principles.
Student Membership Included to the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and Institute of Public Accountants
Using a variety of methods and submitted via the online student portal
There is no minimum time limit to complete the course.
We offer payment plans to get you moving towards your future.
|Course Unit of Study||Software Choice|
|FNSACC301 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports|
|BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents|
|FNSACC302 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers|
|FNSACC406 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system|
|FNSBKG402 Establish and maintain a cash accounting system|
|FNSBKG403 Establish and maintain an accrual accounting system|
|BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets|
|FNSINC401 Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry|
|FNSBKG401 Develop and implement policies and practices relevant to bookkeeping activities|
|FNSACC402 Prepare operational budgets|
|FNSBKG405 Establish and maintain a payroll system|
|FNSBKG404 Carry out Business Activity and Instalment Activity Statement tasks|
|BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports|
|FNSACC404 Prepare financial statements for non-reporting entities|
Live Online Class
Location: Level 1, 524 Hay St. Perth WA 6000
Duration: 16 Weeks, One Day per week 9am-4pm
Classroom Commencement Dates:
Monday 16 July 2018 15 Weeks
Live Online Classroom - Venue: Your home or work
Wednesday 18 July 2018 9am-12noon WST
Live Online Class
The Certificate IV in Accounting & Bookkeeping Dual Qualification study manuals, online tutorials and class recordings are packed with high quality content. Plenty of visuals and practice exercises keep the study varied and interesting. Access to a team of qualified trainers ensures you get the most out of the materials. PDF manuals are included with each course, in addition you can purchase hard copies for a small fee.
Online Learning Includes Classroom Recordings
Self paced and classroom students have online access to recordings from our classroom presentations.
Google Apps – Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs & More
Student ID & Email with Full Google Apps
2018 Tax Payers Summary Included. RRP $149
Electronic Copy Included
Top 20 questions to ask your course provider before you enrol!
Before you choose who to study with, click here for our list of questions to ask along with our answers