Live Online Classroom Learning – Certificate IV in Bookkeeping & Accounting
Applied Education is pleased to offer students the latest in online learning – “Live Online Classroom”. Using “Google For Education”, we are using the latest in technology to bring our courses live to students anywhere via mobile, app or web browser.
Not only do you get full access to all the benefits of self paced online learning and access to our classroom recordings, “Live Online Classroom” students get to participate in Live Classroom lessons and tutorials each week for the duration of their enrolment in the course.
Live Online Classroom – How does it work?
Classes are delivered via Live Streaming using any web browser via computer or Smartphone.
Course Lecture & Tutorial. 3 Hours Duration
- Streamed Live via”Youtube Live” your presenter will discuss in detail key points for the unit and highlight areas requiring special attention.
- Key concepts and learning outcomes also included.
- Live chat.
- Can’t attend? All students get access to the recording immediately after the course. This is available for the duration of their studies.
- Post questions and comments live during session to interact with the trainer and other students.
- Q&A like being in a classroom environment.
What are the benefits of Live online Classroom ?
- Accessible anywhere via PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Access to full recordings at the end of each session. These will be available via your student online portal at any time throughout your course.
- Live chat and interaction with the trainer and classmates.
- Post questions and comments live during session to interact with trainer and other students.
Can’t make a class or tutorial or want to re do a unit? No problem – you can watch the recorded session at anytime after the course via your student portal or join in the next round (units run approximately every 12-15 weeks in rotation)
Students are given access to a full Google Apps Account with your own student email and associated benefits such as Google Drive, Google Classroom and Google Hangouts (unlimited storage and usage with no fees ever!). All your work, files and access via your student account is kept live at end of course.
Live Online Classroom Dates & Schedule
Certificate IV in Bookkeeping & Accounting Dual Qualification
Duration: 16 Weeks Every Wednesday
Commencement Dates 2018 :
- Wed 28 Feb 2018
3 Hours Course Lecture.
- 9am-12noon WST, 12noon to 3pm AEDT (daylight saving time), 11am-2pm QLD
Note: Course lecture will be available immediately after completion to all students via online learning platform
Certificate IV in Bookkeeping & Accounting Dual Qualification Course
Dual Qualificaiton Certificate IV in Bookkeeping & Certificate IV in Accounting. Classroom Delivery, Self Paced Learning, Recognised Prior Learning & Live Online Classroom
The Certificate IV in Bookkeeping & Accounting Dual Qualification course is ideal for anyone looking to enter into the Bookkeeping or Accounting industries.