Begin your bookkeeping and accounting career
The Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping is ideal for anyone looking for a career in the bookkeeping and accounting industry. This nationally recognised training course is eligible for South Australia Traineeship funding.
- Suitable for career as a professional bookkeeper, BAS agent or payroll officer.
- Meets the education requirements of the Tax Practitioners Board for registration to become a BAS agent and Bookkeeper.
- FNS40217 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping and Accounting is a TPB-approved BAS agent course.
Course Guide & Eligibility Checklist
What is a Traineeship?
A traineeship is a practical hands-on training program. The training contract combines paid work with structured training aimed at achieving a nationally recognised qualification.
What are the benefits of a traineeship?
- Reduced course fee.
- Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised Certificate IV qualification.
- Access to book one-on-one support via Skype with a qualified Trainer/Assessor.
- Plan for your future and help your employer develop the skills of their workforce.
- Support business with the latest staff professional development opportunities.
Traineeship Eligibility Criteria
Participant Eligibility Criteria apply. If you reside or work in South Australia and meet the following criteria, you are eligible to apply for a SA funded traineeship:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
- a permanent Australian resident; or
- hold a State sponsored visa on a pathway to permanent residency; or
- hold a humanitarian temporary visa of a class specified by the Minister from time to time;
- aged 16 years or over, and not enrolled in school; or
- aged 16 years or over, enrolled in school and undertaking training through identified subsidised arrangements (such as Training Guarantee for SACE Students); or
- undertaking training through a Training Contract as an apprentice or trainee.
Key Benefits of Studying at Applied Education
Free Fundamentals Bundle Included
Choose one FREE online learning bundle or 2 for $295, or all 3 for $495.
- Excel Introductory & Intermediate
- Word Introductory & Intermediate
- Microsoft Outlook Online
- Instant Access
Xero & MYOB Fundamentals (Popular)
- Certificate in Xero Accounting Online
- Certificate in Xero Payroll Online
- Certificate in MYOB Bookkeeping Online
- Latest Xero release
- Payroll Administration
- GST & BAS Workshop
- Salary Packaging
- Terminations Workshop
You'll also receive:
All new 2020 Course with detailed video tutorials presented by our qualified trainers covering key learning concepts.
Nationally Recognised Training
As a Registered Training Organisation (ID 52240), we comply with the government’s strict quality and consistency standards. We conduct regular audits to ensure we keep this accreditation and deliver the level of training you deserve.
The FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping is recognised in all states and territories of Australia.