Government Funding Available
Course fees only $308 for concession or $997 for non-concession!
Begin your bookkeeping and accounting career
FNS40222 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping is an approved training course under South Australia government funding initiative. This course is ideal for anyone looking for a career in the bookkeeping and accounting industry. This nationally recognised training course is approved for South Australia Government funding and:
- Meets the education requirements of the Tax Practitioners Board for registration to become a BAS agent and Bookkeeper.
- Suitable for career as a professional bookkeeper, BAS agent or payroll officer.
- FNS40222 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping and Accounting is a TPB-approved BAS agent course.
Course Guide & Eligibility Checklist
LG SA TPL FNS40217
SA Government Funded Bookkeeping Training
Nationally Recognised Training
Over 200 hundred online tutorials are presented by our qualified trainers, with step by step guided instructions.
Complete your studies at a time that fits in with your lifestyle
or work commitments.
$996.30 for non-concession
$307.50 for concession
Eligiblity For Funding
In order to be eligible for South Australia Government funding for FNS40222 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping, you must.
- Live or work in South Australia;
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian Permanent Resident or an eligible visa holder
- be aged 16 years or older; and
- not enrolled in school
See below for full details *
Not sure which course is right for you? Completed prior units and may be eligible for credits? Call us on 1800 678 073 for a consultation with a course coordinator.
Key Benefits of Studying at Applied Education
Training experts since 1999
Tax Practitioners Board Approved
TPB approved for BAS Agent registration
Free Short Course Bundles Included
Receive all 3 bundles for FREE!
Choose 1 FREE Fundamentals bundle or 2 for $295, or all 3 for $495 when you enrol.
Perfect to meet CPE/CPD requirements and upskill.
* If you are applying for funding for this course, there may be restrictions on Free Bundles depending on government funding eligibility requirements.
You'll also receive:
All new 2021 Course with detailed video tutorials presented by our qualified trainers covering key learning concepts.
Student Support - The Applied Education Difference
Every student receives help getting started
and can book a welcome call
Dedicated Support Team and Ticket Lodgement
Facebook & Student Forums
Dedicated Facebook Study Group and Online Forums
Talk to Assessors & Student Services Team
Accreditation & Industry Partners
As a Registered Training Organisation (ID 52240), we comply with the government’s strict quality and consistency standards. We conduct regular audits to ensure we keep this accreditation and deliver the level of training you deserve.
Nationally Recognised Training - FNS40222 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping is recognised in all states and territories of Australia.