At Applied Education, our course content is developed in consultation with industry partners and professional bodies such as the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA).
As part of your enrolment in our Bookkeeping & Accounting courses, such as the Diploma of Accounting and Advanced Diploma of Accounting, you are provided with a free 12-month student membership to the institute.
We encourage our students to join the IPA as part of their studies and professional development.
As a leading professional accounting body, IPA assists student throughout their studies by providing access to the latest news and views from the accounting profession.
Their student membership offers you a range of great benefits that will truly assist in your studies, and add depth and awareness to the issues the industry faces.
IPA offer the following to student members:
- Access to IPA's online magazine, via their digital hub
- Introductions to Discussion Groups, held all over Australia, with top speakers on a range of subjects
- Access to the IPA Linkedin global networking forum, allowing you to network and connect with IPA members
- Career masterclasses
- Regular email updates, covering industry news and views
- Discounted CPD offerings at IPA offices around Australia
- Invitations to events and networking forums with top accounting and finance leaders
Further details along with the IPA Student Membership application form will be emailed to you upon enrolment.